Having a clearly defined brand strategy can help law firms differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive yet mostly undifferentiated market.
It can also mean the difference between someone engaging your services or choosing those of a competitor. Your brand can also help to motivate your staff internally, and can be used to attract high-calibre people to your organisation. When executed properly your brand should always deliver a return on investment.
We advise the legal sector on understanding the importance of brand positioning, messaging and service delivery. We can also help on:
- Generating client feedback on your current brand
- Evaluation of current service delivery
- Identifying and defining a new brand proposition
- Visual brand redesign (including logo, stationery, website and marketing collateral)
- Rebranding offices and Point of Sale (POS)
- Defining new brand messages and tone of voice
- Defining service delivery KPIs
- Creating client value propositions
- Managing brand launch and associate PR
- Providing ongoing brand management support