If it’s done well, social media can drive new business, increase customer engagement and make your law firm’s brand stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
Whether you’re looking to get started or want expert advice on a new social media campaign, our social media team can help.
We provide a range of training courses aimed specifically at law firms, chamber sets and lawyers where our objective is to get individuals and teams fully comfortable with social media.
Our tailored courses include:
- social media training for lawyers
- blogging for lawyers
- how to get the most from social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and more
- one-to-one training where one of our consultants will help you set up your social media profiles and will answer all of your questions about how social media can work best for you.
Our consultants are experts on:
- social media strategy - we will write your social media policy to give you peace of mind when embedding social media within your organisation
- campaign strategy and content - we will work with you to develop your existing content to make it suitable for the various social media channels, and to identify where new content can be developed
- crisis strategy – how to avoid a social media crisis and, if a crisis does happen, how to handle it
- monitoring – advice on how to measure success